Roulette 3D Review: Sit Down and Spin Your Table
About Roulette 3D
Roulette 3D is an online casino game developed by Code This Lab. With 3D graphics, this roulette game offers you a high quality experience like playing the real casino game. Complete your roulette table featuring with Voisins du zero, tier, orphelins, neighbor, and final bets. Just sit down, set your bet, let the croupier spin the wheel, and earn as much as money you can.
- Voisins du zero (Neighbours of Zero)
It’s a call bet which the 17 numbers lie on the wheel between 22 and 25 near the 0 (including themselves).
- Tier (Small Series)
It’s the 12 numbers lie on the opposite side of the wheel between 27 and 33 (including themselves).
It’s the 8 numbers outside the Voisins and Tier which set the two slices of the wheel.
It’s a bet which you can use any number in some premium variants.
- Final Bets
In this final bets, for example, if you choose final bet 5, then you’re the chips will be placed on each number with the ending is 5 (5, 15, 25, and 35).
How to Play
- Set your bet by tapping the chip on the table or click on the menu bets above (Voisins du zero, tier, orphelins, neighbor, and final bets).
- If you want to remove your bet on the table, you can simply click on the clear the bets or clear all bets button.
- Once you have set your bet, click on the “spin” button which appears above your table or let it to spin the wheel by itself.
- When the ball stop spinning on the wheel, your winning number history will be appear on the column at the upper right corner on the display.
- Repeat all the steps until you get the amount of money you are desired. You can see your credits on the right below corner of display.
- Educate Yourself
Before start to play, you need to learn about how the game works. Playing without knowing the basic rules will result you nothing. Do some research about the methods and tactics especially the online roulette version, it’s the basic strategy to win the game.
- Choose the Best Bets
In the roulette games, there are 2 types of bets: inside and outside bets. Inside bets use single-number bets and splits, while outside bets use colors, streets, dozens, odds and evens, highs and lows, and columns. Forget about outside bets, neighbor bets is usually a better one. The bets include the bet numbers which place next to each other on the wheel.
- Bankroll Management
While putting your bets, always check your money conditions. Keep betting without manage your money will end you up in the big loss. If your chips are down, you need to bet lower so you can stay on the game longer.
You can install Roulette 3D for your mobile device or simply play it online from your PC. The game is very simple, but still need you best betting strategy. So, you can proudly brag your score.